This lovely, one bedroom apartment is located in the Bojurland complex, in the heart of Bansko – the most famous and up to date Bulgarian mountain resort in the Pirin Mountain, 150 km south of Sofia and very close to the National Park Pirin.
The apartment has a total area of 62,98 sq m and consists of a cosy living room with a kitchenette, a good sized bedroom with a double bed, a terrace and a bathroom with WC. The apartment is furnished with everything necessary for a household – TV, a cooking range, a comfortable sofa, dining table with chairs. There are internet, cable TV and telephone connections. It offers beautiful views to the Pirin mountains.
The apartment is fully finished with high quality materials, as follows:
• walls – plasterboard, painted
• flooring – Italian tiles and oak flooring
• UPVC window joinery
• curtains on all windows
• completed and fully fitted bathroom
Features and amenities in the complex:
• SPA centre including: steam bath, sauna, indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, massage cabin
• Fitness centre
• Reception with a lobby-bar
• International cuisine restaurant
• Play room with snooker table/table tennis
• Multifunctional conference and convention room
• On site parking
• 24 hour security and access control
• Landscaped gardens
• Local heating
Bojurland is located in the downtown area of Bansko, just a few minites walk from the famous taverns, entertainment and shopping area and 10 minutes drive from the main lift station.
The building in the complex are designed in the traditional Bansko style using natural stone and wood.